Business Development Co-ordinator
The ideal candidate will play a key role in providing business development support to the practice which will include undertaking research, producing reports, maintaining the database, updating company literature, completing PQQ and tender documents, contacting potential and existing clients and setting up marketing campaigns.
They will be enthusiastic, have previous experience in a similar role and knowledge of the building industry is desirable. A full UK driving licence is required.
Hours, Salary & Package:
3 days per week, working 7.25 hours per day - days and hours are flexible depending on the applicant.
We offer a competitive basic salary and you will also be eligible for the following:
- Up to 8% pension contribution
- Holiday entitlement of 20-28 days (on a pro rata basis) dependent on length of service
- Support and sponsorship of professional training and qualifications
- Flexi-holiday with the option of an additional 12 days flex-holiday in lieu of working extra hours.
- Flexible working practices
- Onsite parking at the Norwich office on a rota.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply in writing enclosing a curriculum vitae to email@example.com